Specs on this Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty dope, if I had the money I would do it for sure. I really like the paint scheme, I could wrap mine like that since I have blue flame as a base anyway.

OP
OP
B

BlackReef

Reaction score
What kind of mods are required to just get a stock Raptor to sit that high with functional travel? Id imagine a new spindle, upper and lower arms and new coilovers in the front, glass to clear the 37's on full bump, stop and lock....not sure on how you could pull that off in the back though without back halving it. I just think that truck sits badass. perfect stance and looks functional

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The easiest way to run 37s on a Raptor (correctly) would be to go to mid perch (maybe top... but that's risky especially on 2012-2013) and get some Boatec fenders. Just the front fenders will work, but they also sell rears if you really want to go for it.

You might also consider upgrading your upper control arms and getting some spindle gussets and tie rods for the extra unsprung weight, but midperch and fenders will do the trick.