U-Bolt Specs for Deaver +3"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree whole heartedly on replacement after removal. Thank you for the order form link.

May not be apples to apples if the pack thickness and axle tube diameter are different but it couldn't hurt to at least get a ballpark figure.

I'm sure they could share info, but I'm also sure including shipping costs they will be at least double what I'll pay my local shop to bend some up. I can't expect them to provide information on a product I don't intend on purchasing from them when I can support a local business at a better price. Not fair to Deaver either.
Good point!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Without trying to hijack the thread: When I had my Deavers installed, the shop reused the stock U-bolts. I need to re-torque everything, and would like to replace the U-bolts at the same time. Is there a proper procedure for doing so? Some guys say they do it without lifting the truck, other say to jack up the frame, or the axle...
Bolts should be torqued with truck on the ground, NOT jacked.