Spec-D LED tails installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for those of you with the spec d lights. I was watching an install video online and it showed some other wires running out of the lights but did not talk about them. What are those? Also should they work on a 2013. It says up to 2012. And finally could someone post a direct link to where they bough them. Thanks so much!

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for those of you with the spec d lights. I was watching an install video online and it showed some other wires running out of the lights but did not talk about them. What are those? Also should they work on a 2013. It says up to 2012. And finally could someone post a direct link to where they bough them. Thanks so much!

There are load resistors that are wired separately from the lights. Two on each side.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are load resistors that are wired separately from the lights. Two on each side.

Ok that makes sense. So they just have to be attached somewhere behind the light and wired in? That sounds easy enough. So it sounds like everyone likes these! I think I'm going to Oder them.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When y'all say tinted ones, what exactly are you talking about? I don't see an option for ordering tinted vs non-tinted. I only see for the Spec-D's: Gloss Black, Smoke, Black & Chrome.