Spec-D LED tails installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I see one difference. The Spyders have 12 led's top and bottom. Looks like the spec d has only nine on the bottom. No big deal just a noticed difference.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i love em! i think i see a pair in my future lol im just super nervous about the hyper flash and from what ive been seeing it looks like this is the only one to not have that issue...

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i love em! i think i see a pair in my future lol im just super nervous about the hyper flash and from what ive been seeing it looks like this is the only one to not have that issue...

Nope.....never a problem with two different sets of Spyders on two different trucks plus a neighbors Chevy truck now going on 3 years old. All bulbs burning and never a hyper flash on any of them.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Now you say spider, did you mean spec-d's? I know Snyder is a tail light also... Just making sure before I order

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here couple pics of mine, They are just like his without the tint and love the contrast from white with the black graphics to the exact match in the taillights. Couldnt be happier with them!

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 814
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 95
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 816

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now you say spider, did you mean spec-d's? I know Snyder is a tail light also... Just making sure before I order

Nope.....Spyder. Just correcting your above post. To my knowledge the hyperflash problem seems to exsist with the Recon and Anso models. I purchased Spyder after seeing the success my neighbor has had with his Spyders. Going over three years all bulbs burning and never a hyperflash. My other truck went almost two years without any problems and now the Raptor is on about five months with no issues whatsoever.