Spec-D LED tails installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well never got around to buying a set. Now I'm ready to pull the trigger and am a little hesitant. I sure like the looks of the spec d better then the spyders but sure seams like the spyders hold up better. So now my dilemma, get the regular black housing spec d or the smoked lens spyders? Oh ya Car id has both of these 20% off right now.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well never got around to buying a set. Now I'm ready to pull the trigger and am a little hesitant. I sure like the looks of the spec d better then the spyders but sure seams like the spyders hold up better. So now my dilemma, get the regular black housing spec d or the smoked lens spyders? Oh ya Car id has both of these 20% off right now.

I can tell you having both the Spyder is the better quality tail light. The Spec D's have a great look in black though maybe you'll have better luck.

I'm pretty sure they became a vendor here because I linked this thread when we were trying to figure out the Spec D resistors. Shortly after they were a vendor. Hit EM up to see about forum prices maybe on top of that.

Last edited:

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you having both the Spyder is the better quality tail light. The Spec D's have a great look in black though maybe you'll have better luck.

I'm pretty sure they became a vendor here because I linked this thread when we were trying to figure out the Spec D resistors. Shortly after they were a vendor. Hit EM up to see about forum prices maybe on top of that.

Did you get the regular spyders or the smoked?