Snoball500 2013 POST RUN WSI, RPG & ICON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the great pics are kind of making me sick, sick that I don't have a Raptor. I am SO jelly right now...lol I am also glad that there were no major incidents and everyone made it through the run and back home safe!

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
319783_550651998279962_2782112_n.jpg

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll upload a bunch when I get home later... Also need to get some video screen grabs, as I took video majority of the time with my camcorder.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in next year if the run is before the college school semester starts!

Eh' you didn't miss anything...lol

dy5u4ygu.jpg

Got back about 11:30 last night. Looks like I ran the Snoball2600.
and that would be the about 5300 miles on my truck for this event (including pre run).

Good thing I went with the royal purple in the raffle, I now need an oil change!

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RaptorWifey to FRF. The Snoball 500 was a huge success!. We had a blast and Delta Force was an amazing group. Also a special thanks Night Raptor 2 and 3 for the purse run and the mid and chase support rolls they assumed for Delta. Congrats Rapturr for winning the Icons! Over.

Also, here's a couple pictures of our favorite trail busting Canadian. 8ugy2ure.jpg
myda5ygu.jpg

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

And Night Raptor 3 running chase even today
4ymyzera.jpg

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Someone has to keep watch on the back door.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Im gonna throw up an idea for organization for next years run before i forget. I had it on the way home and if i wait, itll be gone with the wind.

For groups, I suggest picking the group leaders and chase vehicles. Then having everyone sign up and assigning truck numbers per group regardless of registration number. Also having the lead vehicle not have a number, nor the chase.

IE.

Yukonjoe - Delta L (sticker would read DL)
truck - D1
Truck- D2
Etc etc.
JJ - D9
Huck31 - Delta chase (DC)

Also each group have some sort of high vis coloring system, blaze orange, green, etc by group thats easy to see in low light conditions. And the lead and chase vehicles run a different color (lead and chase same color) Just as the snowball support trucks ran this time.

That way on coms when things are called out for traffic, trucks can relay locations by number and the chase trucks can figure out roughly where the traffic is down the line.

Just an idea, doesnt seem to difficult, might help.