Snoball500 2013 POST RUN WSI, RPG & ICON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
unfortunately even under warranty most dealerships wont cover since it was more likely due to drivers fault than manufactures fault... i attempted 2 dealerships and this is what i was told, so i basically said screw you and went and got my own boots and they have worked fine for me! i may in the near future grab a pair of SDHQ's cv boot covers although they say its used for a boot that is already torn i can't see why throwing them on wouldnt help protect the cv boots that much more...

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I throw this question up here as well. Those DRIVERS that ran generals during the snoball I'm looking for feedback, both pros and cons

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately even under warranty most dealerships wont cover since it was more likely due to drivers fault than manufactures fault... i attempted 2 dealerships and this is what i was told, so i basically said screw you and went and got my own boots and they have worked fine for me! i may in the near future grab a pair of SDHQ's cv boot covers although they say its used for a boot that is already torn i can't see why throwing them on wouldnt help protect the cv boots that much more...

Ya I can see this happening... I still have a good friend that works there so it wasnt a problem...

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need a date for SnoBall 2014.........Wife wants me to book Aruba again.

Delta Force had a guy (can't remember his truck number) running a light at the rear by hitch. Real easy to see when in a white out. Should be a requirement or at least a suggestion for the next run, also all purses to be tethered to the owner.

ICON's going on Monday.......can't wait

Hells yea on the 2014 date. That was my truck with the dually, just posted a pic on the a-series thread in response to the rear bumper light.

Team Delta Java