SnoBall Thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason and Mark All though it was unneeded thank you for the acknowledgment...
Like I told you guy's on the trail when you thanked us "It's what we do"..lol...
I'm an old school mud "bogger" and we have broke and seen stuff broke many times over the years and we have never lost a truck..lol...
It was my pleasure to help. I just wish we had a spindle with us...Because as god as my witness I wanted you to drive that truck out of there. I was so excited when I herd we might have had one. I was about to pull my extra A-arm out and replace that also because the broken spindle end would have been a bitch to get off the one on the truck..
Again thanks and you guy'***** this one out of the park. I can't wait for next year..
WIZ

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason and Mark All though it was unneeded thank you for the acknowledgment...
Like I told you guy's on the trail when you thanked us "It's what we do"..lol...
I'm an old school mud "bogger" and we have broke and seen stuff broke many times over the years and we have never lost a truck..lol...
It was my pleasure to help. I just wish we had a spindle with us...Because as god as my witness I wanted you to drive that truck out of there. I was so excited when I herd we might have had one. I was about to pull my extra A-arm out and replace that also because the broken spindle end would have been a bitch to get off the one on the truck..
Again thanks and you guy'***** this one out of the park. I can't wait for next year..
WIZ

This in an of itself has to be one of the examples of why I like this community so much. The caliber of people on this forum is second to none. I have been on MANY automotive forums over the years and I have never seen a community of people that are so willing to help each other, etc. Like I stated about being a sponsor to the event, I am also ABSOLUTELY HONORED to have been asked to become a vendor here as well. You ALL get an A+++ in my book...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still cleaning up after the snoball500 and found this surprise in the bed. :D
Thank you Rislone and Bar's Leaks!!
ujasuqu9.jpg

ahuha7uh.jpg

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still cleaning up after the snoball500 and found this surprise in the bed. :D
Thank you Rislone and Bar's Leaks!!
ujasuqu9.jpg

ahuha7uh.jpg

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

I forgot about this awesome goodie box that I stuffed under rear seat till yesterday!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great trip, put on by Great people, in which Great people attended!
Ditto to whave everyone already said!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures and video. The ones that can't make it helps keep the frf family tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter