SnoBall Thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, it’s been said above but can't be said enough, great event, great cause, great fun and great people. Jason, Heather, Mark and Jimmy. Standing ovation...... Well done. Thanks.

Linda and I had a great time. She has given me the green light for a ton of mods and attendance at any event in the future. Thank you to everyone for the warmth and friend ship. Thanks to FORD for making an absolute kick ass truck!

Keith

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, it’s been said above but can't be said enough, great event, great cause, great fun and great people. Jason, Heather, Mark and Jimmy. Standing ovation...... Well done. Thanks.

Linda and I had a great time. She has given me the green light for a ton of mods and attendance at any event in the future. Thank you to everyone for the warmth and friend ship. Thanks to FORD for making an absolute kick ass truck!

Keith

Hell, you'll never be home! Congrats for you!

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason and Mark, many thanks for an awesome time. You really put together a great event. I'm making plans in my head already for "SnoBall 2014". May have to push off the wife's vacation

Delta Force...... From lead to chase what a blast. Awesome group of people. Yukon and crew incl. chase thanks for making this event "EPIC"

A Huge Thank You to ICON. The wife didn't believe I won them until I showed up at home with 2 huge boxes. My wife will have to get used to the Coilovers in the bedroom until install. (I only have one on her side of the bed)

Thanks to all the sponsors that helped make this event what it is.

Roush and SVT Thanks for the Tour

The reason we all showed up in the first place, Wounded Warrior Project.

Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart to all the men and women that serve our Country every day, those that sacrificed and those that paid the ultimate sacrifice. Without you life as we know it would not be possible.

A very Big thank you to my wife for saying yes when I told you about the SnoBall 500. It was as insane as you said it was going to be

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this clearly turned out to be a whole different animal than what you guys originally envisioned. But in a good way. Jason/Mark, you handled it gracefully and with complete professionalism. We know you put in overtime to make sure this event was the best ever and that no one left disappointed.

Credit to Jimmy also for all of his efforts. He's a good man and generous individual and I wish him continued success with WSI. He does great work and I carried his race rack with pleasure. Be sure you contact Jimmy for all your fabrication needs!

The rest of the sponsors were outstanding as well as all were involved with tremendous, unequaled enthusiasm. We all know it was for a good cause but it was also quite apparent they shared in everyone's excitement.

You ALL were instrumental in taking communities of enthusiasts across the boards and bringing them together as a community of fanatics right here on FRF.

Damn fine job Jason and Mark!!! Awesome support from Heather too!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank You Jason and Mark for throwing this rag tag group of misfits together, and thank you Sponsors for making this bigger and better than probably any of us thought it could be! and all Lead and Chase trucks too, Thank You!! Squad Charlie!!

i just hope next year i can get BIGt0007 infront of me and RaptorScrew behind me again. we made a great team all weekend, with Kmandoske filling in for BIGt on the 2nd part of sunday and doing great too!

Reaction score
Jason/Mark, I have to say you guys did a great job on this event. Having helped plan and promote events for a Jeep club I was a part of I know it's not easy and they rarely go as smoothly as you hope. Save for the unforeseen things went pretty well considering the conditions, range in driving kills and rigs involved.

I had a great time and met some nice people on this trip would wheel my junk with ya'all anytime. :High 5:

Kevin (co-driver to Shooter/car ramrod/bravo chase)

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got in last nite at 2 am. 4100 miles. 300 gallons of gas. what a great experience. thanks to mark jason heather and all the chase and leads. joe and raptorwifey thanks for a great time. thanks to netix and all that helped me out of the ditch. the trails were pretty much sheer ice under the snow. got with team c for a while on sunday and got to watch some awesome wheeling by wsi. that truck is a beast. and best of all the scenery was magnificent. copper harbor is beautiful. cold as hell. but thats why we were there. what a great display by the vendors. with that said. the wounded warrior project is who benefitted. hope we can do more in the future. jack.