SnoBall 500 Post Pre-Run Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, guys. Who or what was the thing in the woods behind the trucks at 2:55 coming from the right to the left?

OP
OP
WorldTour

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, who the **** was that?????? Some crazy bastard just happened to be hanging around??

OK, guys. Who or what was the thing in the woods behind the trucks at 2:55 coming from the right to the left?

Guys we're all here scratching our heads... and we're watching the raw footage on a 55" TV. No idea who or what that is!

it also showed up in our group picture taken a few minutes after the video, someone on facebook noticed it and messaged me about it.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure you don't.

One of you idiots hunts in winter, and that's your winter ghillie suit.

I'd like to see that same thing happen when someone is taking a dump on the trip. Can you imagine the sounds that would come from one of the women as they're squatting in the woods, and snowy sasquatch comes out from behind a tree!

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see it but I'm in ******** michigan and my WiFi is in and out. but what do you guys think of the the off-road footage?