S'more Recon Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wise County Raptor
Reaction score
you definitely don't get what you pay for with Recon from my experiences

This is true. Its just hard to find LED tailights with the same aftermarket looks except for Spyder which from what Ive seen has the same issues. Anzo makes nice ones too I just happen to like the way Recons look. I never knew how poor quality they actually were until I learned a bit more about the necessities for producing an aftermarket brand and the time put in. For me personally, its about the headlights such as RaptorRetros and above all wheels and tires.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is true. Its just hard to find LED tailights with the same aftermarket looks except for Spyder which from what Ive seen has the same issues. Anzo makes nice ones too I just happen to like the way Recons look. I never knew how poor quality they actually were until I learned a bit more about the necessities for producing an aftermarket brand and the time put in. For me personally, its about the headlights such as RaptorRetros and above all wheels and tires.
Looking at buy some Raptor Retrofits?
Look no further than my signature!

Donate $10 for a chance to win $500 off a Headlight build from @Raptor Retrofit

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=868026