slip covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you use yours like I do, sometimes you get in dirty and don't want the upholstery messed up. I picked up these slip covers from Cabelas for $20 ea. They are coated nylon?? and should do a good job of keeping dirt/mud off the leather. They take a minute or so to put on and are washable. Not pretty but they will do the job....

P8140005600x450.jpg

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you use yours like I do, sometimes you get in dirty and don't want the upholstery messed up. I picked up these slip covers from Cabelas for $20 ea. They are coated nylon?? and should do a good job of keeping dirt/mud off the leather. They take a minute or so to put on and are washable. Not pretty but they will do the job....

P8140005600x450.jpg

Not pretty is an under statement. Not a fan sorry! I just take a change of clothes

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah they ain't pretty but I guess if you're just keeping them hidden away in the truck until needed it's a good solution.

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not pretty is an under statement. Not a fan sorry! I just take a change of clothes

Not really possible...When bird hunting in the fall/winter we get muddy and we change locations 4-5 times or more. Change clothes each time?? Tell my hunting partner to also??? I could only guess at his reply to that!!!

These covers are NOT to be on all the time. Just those muddy days and then off when I get home and into the washer along with my clothes.

Ticket for indecent exposure changing clothes along side a main hiway??:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

They fold up (and into the bag that's attached) to about a large wallet size. Works for me!!

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I need to get a set before hunting season kicks in to full swing. I'm loving my weathertech mats!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah they are not pretty but for what your using it for seems to be a good cheap way to protect your seats from all the crap you get on you tracking in the woods.......honestly from my experience ild rather something cheap an ugly to save my pretty an expensive seats i think this is a good quick way to keep things clean, an if they get ruined you wont feel bad at all

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long have you had them?? Do they stay in place and hold their shape? They are next on the list for my winter use.

Only had them a couple months. Hell, I've only had the truck a couple months and I had the mats before the truck got here. They are great so far. No issues at all with staying in place or holding shape. The passenger side I just sat in place with no velcro or anything and its great!