Single Turndown by MBRP (Write Up)(Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree! At 85-90 I would rate it a 3-4 out of 10. You can hear it for sure but you can still carry on a conversation no problem.

Great!! :waytogo: and I'm assuming on your same scale of 10, the stock exhaust would rate a 1, correct? I'm not trying to split hairs here.. just trying to accommodate the baby, which in turn accommodates the wife...then everybody is happy!! :crazy:

Banned
Reaction score
mbrp is the best! cant wait to install it on my range.
2 weeks!

baldwin you leaving yours as a turndown, or are you gonna make it lightning style

henkeljr

Reaction score
have same setup, had resonator welded back in. still sounds great but without res, drone on highway on inclines was too much on long drives. res helped a bit. but system still has slight drone that some may not like...

rook247

Reaction score
You guys got me sold. I've been wanting an mbrp set up since my last two diesel trucks. Ordered mine with free shipping and a 45$ discount at autoanything. Coupon code is good I think till the 31.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What more modification is needed to make this exhaust lightning style? I loved my lightning exhaust on my Harley!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD