Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job, what are you going to go with for storage racks? I am looking at a few and think I might go with a StoreWALL type set up.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice job, what are you going to go with for storage racks? I am looking at a few and think I might go with a StoreWALL type set up.

I picked 4 heavy duty storage racks from Sams Club. They also convert into workbench's so 2 will be used for that purpose alone. I like the StoreWALL system and will be doing a similar DIY setup over the workbenches. I'll post some completed pics up once the floor dries.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how are you guys running air conditioner? Looking for a build on that :crazy:

I have a 10,000btu window unit and 2 industrial ceiling fans to move the air around and it keeps my garage nice and cool!!

my garage is 37X25 with 15' ceilings.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 10,000btu window unit and 2 industrial ceiling fans to move the air around and it keeps my garage nice and cool!!

my garage is 37X25 with 15' ceilings.

Nice! Dreading having to cut a hole for window units. I don't have windows in mine. Anyone else do ductless or portable units?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Thanks for letting me share :)

View attachment 65971

That is awesome. We have a 4th bedroom behind the wall there that is for guests. I cant convince the wife to let me demo that wall or mine would look like that. Maybe this pic will convince her.