Should I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say rock them. Put them on the truck snap a pic and post it. If you don't like how the truck looks make sure the tire will fit whatever rim you go with. Yep and all the shit you're getting is from 99% method wheel owners. I'm one of them. You're truck fug other opinions. And if it looks like crap at least you can amuse you're forum family and give us a good laugh for the new year. And I can hear all of the great shit talking to come. Come on just do it. Be different make us proud.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

With those wheels I would name you raptor chopizzle.

OP
OP
lunchboxrts

lunchboxrts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say rock them. Put them on the truck snap a pic and post it. If you don't like how the truck looks make sure the tire will fit whatever rim you go with. Yep and all the shit you're getting is from 99% method wheel owners. I'm one of them. You're truck fug other opinions. And if it looks like crap at least you can amuse you're forum family and give us a good laugh for the new year. And I can hear all of the great shit talking to come. Come on just do it. Be different make us proud.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

With those wheels I would name you raptor chopizzle.

No worries on the shit, i have thick skin. It was one of those nights, a few beers, shooting the shit and the idea of how bad/good they might look on the raptor. i have some time off with christmas i might mount up a tire and post it and let the flamming begin!

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? Don't you wear pants? can't you make a decision without checking with your Bro's? Do it, be unique. Make sure you post pictures, and you might want to think of a new screen name while you are at it.