Short Course Pics!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Charlie and Jarrett were killing it out there. It was great to see the trucks doing so well.

As far as the LPR, all I can say is that it is sick. it has so much travel that it didn't get the massive air on the table top that charlie and jarrett were getting, but it landed like they didn't even exist. On the ones by the grandstands it just floated over them like they were nothing.

We are going out with the Fox team on the 4th of Sept to finish tuning. We will be running it hard through the bumps with all the cameras. this will be the last of the filming before we do final edit. Just so everyone is in the loop. I am not in a hurry. It has been a long road to get the truck where it is, and we are doing a full blown professional video, but it will be a bit before we release it.

I will try to give bits and pieces in the meantime.

0408_zpsec167e77.jpg

LuxuryRaptor1040-12_zps1ffa0bdd.jpg

Chris, have you also been testing the new generation RCV front axles? Can you shed any insight??

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM