Shelby Raptor 525/610 Tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does "Shelby" actually produce their own tunes or do they leverage another tune for their 525/610 package? I see it comes with a CAI, doubt there is little/no gain there. thanks

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct whipple supplies the tune, cai, and intercooler that is rebranded to the Shelby name.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those number are at the crank I bet. If you back into the crankshaft HP TQ numbers from MPT using a correction to their rear wheel numbers they are at about 575 HP and 625 FT of TQ . How do they get so much more power then whiple?

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What CF do they use? I bet there's +20% of parasitic loss with the big, heavy wheel/tire combo.....

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must be pretty certain since it’s advertised all over the vehicle and website. It’s a high number and must be at the crank.

Dan Thomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those number are at the crank I bet. If you back into the crankshaft HP TQ numbers from MPT using a correction to their rear wheel numbers they are at about 575 HP and 625 FT of TQ . How do they get so much more power then whiple?

My guess is the Whipple tune is a tad more conservative then MPTs tune.. which is not a bad thing.