SCrew 6.2 Towing Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you end up buying 10 UTVs?? That trailer is huge!

Race cars. I have a 42' flatbed trailer that I use to tow the Terlingua and Raptor down to Terlingua in. The Raptor cannot handle the enclosed trailer, the Terlingua and a couple thousand more pounds of misc ******** I need to haul down to Terlingua every year.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Yup,
The raptor would definitely not be the right tool for that job. I'm assuming with airbags the limiting factor is tires...

shawnt007

Reaction score
My truck has easily had a trailer behind it for 25% of it's 3000 miles. I usually tow around 5500 to 6000 pounds and it handles it with ease.

Do you use wt. distribution bars? Any problem with rear truck sagging?

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

I have pulled every kind of trailer, with every kind and size of truck. I could not believe how good the Raptor rides and handles towing!! I towed a near 8000-lb trailer behind a 2010 Raptor for 900 + miles, and it was the easiest trip I have ever made in a 1/2 ton truck towing, avg'ed about 12 mpg .........

5-sany1399.jpg

randy

Do you use wieght distribution bars? Any problem with the rear of the truck sagging??