SCAMMERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI… recently posted a WTB thread and received an email outside of this forum. The red flag immediately went up with the email ending in @proton.me. This is a Swiss based encrypted email that scammers use that “falls outside the European international jurisdiction”. The email to me stated that they had what I was looking for and to send them my address. I only gave them my city/state and they said they would send it FedEx for $80. I asked what state they are shipping from because I travel a lot and you never know, I might be in the area. I also asked for a picture of the part I WTB as I wanted to make absolutely sure it was what I was looking for…..radio silence on their end.

If someone contacts you outside the forum, be vigilant.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now a days you have to be very careful when I make a post here I was sent as email that said this forum conversation and it sent me back here and I had to log into to respond which I didn’t know it was the first time I’ve been sent one other than the weekly post stuff so I thought it was pretty good this site has some protection in place

Fire Ball

Reaction score
Most of the scams start out like this..
A friend of mine has the part you're looking for, contact him at scammer at gmail dot com