Saw 3 raptors yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive just finally started seeing more 17's....

I dont like it

Same here. It just doesn't have that badass look of our SVT Raptors. After 4+ years, I still just go outside to look at it and shake my head. What an amazing truck!

Even if it had a nice v8, they would still have to improve on the look for me. Besides, they're too pricey anymore. That was what made the original such a great deal. The gen1 was just greater than the sum of its parts. Not sure that will ever happen again.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe because most of the Gen1 I see have bumpers/wheels/rims/lights so they stand out. I haven't seen a modded Jen2 in person, they've all been bone stock.

That makes sense! The 2's I have been seeing are mostly stock, makes me glad I have wheels at least.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 5 year old son likes to look for other raptors on the road and he usually spots them before I do. I pointed out a black gen2 to him (which he didn't recognize as a raptor) and told him that was a new raptor. 5 minutes later we pull up next to a stock black silverado and he says "there's another new raptor". I starting laughing so hard that I about ran us off of the road and he just looked at me like WTF.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a red gen 2 today. Initially thought it was a Chevy. Lame. Meh. Pleased I have what I have.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I thought I heard a Jen2....turns out it was only a Snapper lawn mower....