San Antonio Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ladyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife wants to get a 2014 ruby red raptor. The dealer is trying to tell me that they sell for 5000 over sticker and sell with no problem. Msrp is 58,000 with all options. They want 69,000 out the door. Am I wrong for thinking this is nuts? I offered 60,000 out the door. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LadyRaptor, don't do it. They are trying to squeeze you. There are lots of dealers in Texas that will work with you and sell well below sticker. Some even will sell at 500 over invoice. Many of us purchase from outside the big city where they are willing to deal. Sealy, TX has a dealer that is great to work with and Corey at 5 Star Ford in Dallas will also work with you. There is a great thread here, ill find it and paste a link, that answers these questions.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/#post296859

Good Luck.

Last edited:

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife wants to get a 2014 ruby red raptor. The dealer is trying to tell me that they sell for 5000 over sticker and sell with no problem. Msrp is 58,000 with all options. They want 69,000 out the door. Am I wrong for thinking this is nuts? I offered 60,000 out the door. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

^Are you both active Navy?

Anyways, I'm definitely not one to complain about prices on certain parts and options but... $69K?! Go tell that dealership to go **** Themselves. For $69K you can get an already loaded Raptor and still barely squeeze RPG 4+, w/ maybe a few hundred after that. **** No for $69K, that's like getting ripped off and then some. Roush Raptors go for $64-66K for reference.

TxNate

Reaction score
You can get a much better deal if you order as opposed to buying off the lot. I leveraged the pricing listed in the thread shown above to get $1,000 above invoice in San Antonio. Probably could have been even better with more patience. You'll have to look up invoice pricing but you should probably be paying closer to $53,000 for that truck.

OP
OP
ladyraptor

ladyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Are you both active Navy?

Anyways, I'm definitely not one to complain about prices on certain parts and options but... $69K?! Go tell that dealership to go **** Themselves. For $69K you can get an already loaded Raptor and still barely squeeze RPG 4+, w/ maybe a few hundred after that. **** No for $69K, that's like getting ripped off and then some. Roush Raptors go for $64-66K for reference.

yes new guy we are both active duty

Captain Tex

Reaction score
I have to agree with the others. That sounds ridiculously high. My father in law just bought a ruby red one and I'm unsure exactly what he paid but it was definitely not that high. Check out the ford dealer in new braunfels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

Goto access ford in Corpus Christi. Or call ahead. Ask for Gary Jonas and tell them treypal sent you. Great to deal with. TRR supporters. Pro military.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trying to work over two active duty armed forces members that just a prince of a dealership. Ordering one at 5oo over invoice is right were you should be.