GEN 2 RPG installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are already a few threads about this and everything else you're asking about. The search function is pretty handy.

I wasn't asking anything. I installed the RPG collars and it's pretty close to level, but I will throw a tape on it and see the exact measurement. That's all I am saying.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't asking anything. I installed the RPG collars and it's pretty close to level, but I will throw a tape on it and see the exact measurement. That's all I am saying.

There's already a thread for every topic you've started a thread about. There are at least 4 other threads for RPG collars and even more for other preload collars and preload collars in general.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's already a thread for every topic you've started a thread about. There are at least 4 other threads for RPG collars and even more for other preload collars and preload collars in general.

I am not trying to be rude with you, but I started the thread to show I had installed RPG collars, with some before and after pics that's it. Not to debate whether its close to level. I apologize if this bothers you, but isn't the idea of the forum to have fresh talks and feedback?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not trying to be rude with you, but I started the thread to show I had installed RPG collars, with some before and after pics that's it. Not to debate whether its close to level. I apologize if this bothers you, but isn't the idea of the forum to have fresh talks and feedback?

All of this has been covered already is my point. Plenty of people have already created threads with installs and measurements with pictures. You could have used the search function or just looked around and see that it's already been covered and maybe add on. When I said there's a already a thread for every topic you started a thread about it was literal.

It's all been covered: how to install rpg collars with pictures, level height, other preload collars, ceramic coating, wheels, bed covers.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of this has been covered already is my point. Plenty of people have already created threads with installs and measurements with pictures. You could have used the search function or just looked around and see that it's already been covered and maybe add on. When I said there's a already a thread for every topic you started a thread about it was literal.

It's all been covered: how to install rpg collars with pictures, level height, other preload collars, ceramic coating, wheels, bed covers.

You are correct and many people start threads to show their experiences, that IMO is what a forum is for. And there is absolutely no rule against starting a thread about your personal install and experiences. I have seen the other threads and use the search function often, you are being condescending . If you have a problem with it take it up with Birdman and maybe he can help you.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are correct and many people start threads to show their experiences, that IMO is what a forum is for. And there is absolutely no rule against starting a thread about your personal install and experiences. I have seen the other threads and use the search function often, you are being condescending . If you have a problem with it take it up with Birdman and maybe he can help you.

Many people do post threads for every little thought they have and thing they do to their truck but that is the wrong thing to do. It is generally frowned upon to start a new thread on something that has already been covered. There's nothing wrong with adding to a topic but you could add it into an already open thread and not repeat things that have been covered several times over. If we had active mods they would merge threads and delete things like they have in the past before they gave up.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many people do post threads for every little thought they have and thing they do to their truck but that is the wrong thing to do. It is generally frowned upon to start a new thread on something that has already been covered. There's nothing wrong with adding to a topic but you could add it into an already open thread and not repeat things that have been covered several times over. If we had active mods they would merge threads and delete things like they have in the past before they gave up.

That isn't a rule and until that rule is created or the mods tell me to stop based on the rules, I think it is perfectly acceptable and helpful.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like see the personal results especially with pictures. Ignore those that whine! I am sure I am not alone. Have a nice day....

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That isn't a rule and until that rule is created or the mods tell me to stop based on the rules, I think it is perfectly acceptable and helpful.

That will never happen because they don't do their job. Adding on to threads makes it easier for people to find information and learn instead of making a new one for every idea you have and every part you put on. When someone searches for something it's much easier for them to go through a single thread on a specific topic instead of reading through 6 different threads. And I never said anything was wrong with sharing thoughts or pictures just making a new thread for a single install or a repeat question was.