RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Who is that guy out of line in the back...geez...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
1000 posts

IMG_20130525_092624_162-1.jpg

view from the other end:banana-mario:

432065_737099689798_2095660583_n.jpg

Lug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Reality check is about to get the best of me real soon. I was looking at all these picture and updates from our trip when I realized that I have been following this thread for so long that it became part of our daily lives. I don't know how many times my wife would send me a text message at work telling me what we had to do before i was allowed to leave. I swear at one point the list was getting so large that I didn't think I would even make this event.

I was starting to get a good feel for everyone just by following this thread and was really looking forward to putting a face to all the posts. I wasn't disappointed at all. Everyone on this trip was fantastic and i am really excited about next big event.

Thank You to Joe, Nicole and Luke, I cant thank you enough for doing this event.

Hope to see you all in the next big thread.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lug Nicole Joe and I talked about this before I left omaha this morning. For the past 2-3 months, we have had an ongoing email chain back and forth several times a day preparing for this trip. We asked what we were going to do now that its over.