Rotopax mounting options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

memheli

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a few Rotopax cans (water and gas) for my Raptor and am wondering how some of you fellows have mounted your cans. Right now, I run with a folding cover. I have never been on an expedition, but am interested in going on one at some point. I go to my land a lot, which is my reason for wanting the cans. I carry things like chain-saw and generator, camping supplies etc at this point. These items are strapped in using the front hooks...but I realize that's not nearly adequate for any serious trail running. Should I just move straight to a bed cage or are there other commercially available options for mounting things that are an in-between from straps to a full on bed cage? I guess I'm open to all options...but I don't have the means to build a bed-cage atm.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed. I'm in the same situation. I have some Rotopax cans, a Powertank and a Hi-lift jack that I'd like to mount, but don't want an entire bed cage taking up space. I asked WSI to look into designing a mount to attach their tailgate rack to the front of the bed, behind the cab, under the window. It would provide sufficient space to mount some Rotopax cans (stacked), a Powertank and a few other things. Not sure about the jack, but we'll see how much space there is. Otherwise, I'd have to drill holes and mount them against the front of the bed wall.

If you find another solution, please share.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
XRD has a rack that does this. I am pretty sure he has some in stock but you would have to contact him or freedom motorsports to find out for sure.

yzapyju8.jpg

WSI has a nice product also I am sure all have their good and bad points.

I know that one is being given away at havoc if you win the raffle. Lol