Rogue Rebel + Baja Designs ONX6 ARC = no bueno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The rebel page is showing their new Velocity bumper though.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Is this the reason why the Rebel bumper has a new design? Does the bumper contour fit the Baja Designs ARC any better?

No, the new mounts were the fix for this.

New design?

Yes, we've eliminated the down tubes as we've seen equal performance from our 2015+ F150 Rebel bumper, and decided to change the existing Raptor Rebel to follow suit.

Check the Rogue website.

Interesting. The rebel page is showing their new Velocity bumper though.

We're waiting on some pics, the only difference you'll notice is the lack of down tubes. Mesh or dimple inserts will still be available and your choice of arc lighting. The Rebel continues to offer a greater approach angle than the Velocity.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Yes, we've eliminated the down tubes as we've seen equal performance from our 2015+ F150 Rebel bumper, and decided to change the existing Raptor Rebel to follow suit.

Seems you guys should call it Rebel v2, something to distinguish the two. Glad I got v1, I like the down tubes for added support when the skid gets hit.

13terrainraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this one any lighter than the previous one? I just need to see this from a standing view and not a down low kneeling view. Also with BD light and side panels. Then I can decide which version to go with.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Seems you guys should call it Rebel v2, something to distinguish the two. Glad I got v1, I like the down tubes for added support when the skid gets hit.

Based on our 2015 version, it holds up to the abuse, same as the V1 Rebel.

Is this one any lighter than the previous one? I just need to see this from a standing view and not a down low kneeling view. Also with BD light and side panels. Then I can decide which version to go with.

Yes, it does make it a hair lighter. Working on getting more pictures.

D

Deleted member 12951

Based on our 2015 version, it holds up to the abuse, same as the V1 Rebel.

Yes, it does make it a hair lighter. Working on getting more pictures.

Can you still use the factory tow hooks on the Rebel v2 or does the new skid plate prevent that like it does on the Velocity?