Rogue Racing TRR16 May 19-22 Pics and Vids thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Corey took some nice shots of my truck. The RPG Bolt suspension is just in another league. We were launching off stuff that would have removed my bumper last year - didn't even touch the skid plate...

2371EE29-5A8F-4FEF-85C6-C7C1E663A237_zpsufloimro.jpg

A7C17ACB-AD7D-4FF0-8677-02EB82DA91BD_zpsnyj9kvut.jpg

430A0418-C9F7-4B80-9D64-B029B2D45DB7_zpswwtloovq.jpg

dang it Kaiser - thought this was in other thread, can you move it for me... sorry

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen a Kia Soul and a school bus on the track... What about the 2017??
the kia soul made it around the back half. took a little fixing to return to the rental company...... but lets leave that for the person who did it to tell the story.

the school bus was fun to watch on the jumps. full of a bunch of people and watching it bounce 5 times after landing

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
last video - this is probably my best run at the front side with the Garmin Virb. you can see the whoops at 50+ and the truck sails through it. no music or editing. Had an absolute blast out there, truck drove home, just needs a little TLC over the next two weeks, and start looking forward to October.

https://youtu.be/_BnyrueC0M8

D

Deleted member 12951

last video - this is probably my best run at the front side with the Garmin Virb. you can see the whoops at 50+ and the truck sails through it. no music or editing. Had an absolute blast out there, truck drove home, just needs a little TLC over the next two weeks, and start looking forward to October.

https://youtu.be/_BnyrueC0M8

Nice. It is rather annoying that so many just don't pull over as soon as someone catches them and makes you wait in the dust when there was plenty of pull over spots. My best time on the front half was exactly 40 minutes and having to pass everyone encountered. Best overall for the whole course, was 64 minutes.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. It is rather annoying that so many just don't pull over as soon as someone catches them and makes you wait in the dust when there was plenty of pull over spots. My best time on the front half was exactly 40 minutes and having to pass everyone encountered. Best overall for the whole course, was 64 minutes.

people were much better this year than in years past. Figure I could get a 35 minute front side without traffic and breaking anything. I do limit myself to 60 mph on straights, truck is good for much more, but if you get into a slide at that speed with that fence right there it's going to be ugly.

wish I had video from backside, we ran it 6 times on Saturday, and were absolutely flying, did it under 20 minutes twice.