Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khartmetz

Reaction score
La
So my 2013 Raptor 1000 miles after warranty expired, decided to have the sunroof track break, and the transmission leadframe break on the same day. Dealer wanted $4000. I also needed new tires, another $1200.
So instead I got an almost new 2017 Raptor.
Anyway it is completely fully loaded with every option except the bead lock wheels.
It has the standard wheels.
I am thinking of upgrading. My truck is blue.
I was looking at the OEM ones. I found for about $1500 on eBay.
But I see a lot of other nice ones out there that cost less too.
Any recommendations?
I was thinking definitely black or matte black.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The choices are endless on this and the tricky part is finding the right offset and width without any rubbing. I kept the same tire but went from 8.5” to 9” width.

You really won’t be able to beat the price of forged from Ford. I thought about buying them used but wanted something different as I see them around town so often.

I was going to originally powder coat my wheels at the local shop but the truck would of been out of service for a couple of days, and then I would of had to taken it to a tire shop afterwards to have them road force balanced. There’s also a company out of Detroit that sells the standard wheels that are powder coated black. You can trade in your original wheels to get a discount on the powder coated ones.