Rigid Industries LED Raptor Kits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how much would the bumper split 8" be? i live in texas and have to run a front license plate

That kit would be $500, but I don't recommend it because of the low lumen rating. If you need to run a front plate go with a Dually kit or D2 kit. Those kits run either $465 or $780 and you'll be much more pleased with the light output!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That kit would be $500, but I don't recommend it because of the low lumen rating. If you need to run a front plate go with a Dually kit or D2 kit. Those kits run either $465 or $780 and you'll be much more pleased with the light output!

I think you are mistaken the dual 4" Raptor kit has more lumens then a pair of Dually's

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think you are mistaken the dual 4" Raptor kit has more lumens then a pair of Dually's

The Duallys put out 1300 lumens each, the 4" light puts out 1580 lumens

1300 x 4= 5200 lumens
1580 x 2= 3160 lumens

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-22 at 3.38.19 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-08-22 at 3.38.19 PM.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 67

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Duallys put out 1300 lumens each, the 4" light puts out 1580 lumens

1300 x 4= 5200 lumens
1580 x 2= 3160 lumens

Sure but you are not going to fit four lights in the lower grill (2 on each side of the license plate.) like Majorleaguebass was asking about.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I know, but I was recommending the Dually kit over the Dual 4" kit just because of the pure lumen output

I see what your saying not more lumens per light but the over all kit has more lumens. More bang for the buck.

Last edited:

MTGOAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the kit I ordered through Amazon arrives today... I will get these mounted up and running this weekend. After reading the info provided in this thread I think I may end up buying the D2 driving and amber lights and just relocate the four that came with this kit to the back of the truck or something... In the end it will be a lot of money in lights but should be pretty sweet.

Thanks James for the info, I will be sure to go through you next time around.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, the kit I ordered through Amazon arrives today... I will get these mounted up and running this weekend. After reading the info provided in this thread I think I may end up buying the D2 driving and amber lights and just relocate the four that came with this kit to the back of the truck or something... In the end it will be a lot of money in lights but should be pretty sweet.

Thanks James for the info, I will be sure to go through you next time around.

Awesome! Sounds good just let me know

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the 4 and 6 E series bars mount on the Outlaw Raptor Hood mounts?
If so what would the difference in lumens be between the two? I am considering putting these on my Rig