Rigid Industries LED Raptor Kits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I please get a PM on information for these lights and how they compare to KC HiLites?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can I please get a PM on information for these lights and how they compare to KC HiLites?

Hi! As far as the D2 kit vs the KC lights, these are rated as brighter. I don't have first-hand experience with the KC LED lights, and they're a brand new product so it will take a while for anyone to have some real time-tested experience with them. So all I can tell you is what I know and sell. And these D2 Raptor kits are great!

Total of 10,400 lumens, driving or flood patterns, white or amber $785. It's a great setup for sure!

I believe the KC's are rated at 8,000 lumens for the kit, $805.

Thank you!

brifox

Reaction score
Finally installed my kit. White and amber driving pairs.

Thanks to Alternative Offroad for the good deal and fast shipping.

A special thanks to Ford for the generous amounts of extra wire under the dash! I certainly hope your generosity is repaid in the afterlife.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally installed my kit. White and amber driving pairs.

Thanks to Alternative Offroad for the good deal and fast shipping.

A special thanks to Ford for the generous amounts of extra wire under the dash! I certainly hope your generosity is repaid in the afterlife.

Hahahahahaha. Yeah they sure were real generous, tons of extra wire for us.

:rotflmao:

Hopefully you're happy with the results, thank you for your support!!