Rigid fog light bracket question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about some night shots!!!! I want to see the throw and pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, was going to ask same. Was going to try something myself. But never mind, the bracket wouldn't work as I am into these 'lights' and 'measurements'.
s-l1600.jpg[

Got to say l, I'm digging those lights!

jsstalli

Reaction score
How about some night shots!!!! I want to see the throw and pattern.

The beam is spread out and acts more like a fog light than a spot. I have them angled down and out and they are bright. Plenty bright for me. The midnight editions were my next choice and are a bit brighter, Radiance are 900 lumens each and Midnights are 1568. Also beam battery on Radiance is broad where as Midnights are a spot beam.

jsstalli

Reaction score
Looked under. Don't quite see how these mount and where?

Right above the cutout on top about middle way there is an open hole and another bumper support with a boot and nut/tab to secure. You take the boot out and use the two holes for the light mount. Pretty simple to be honest.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go...

Looks great! I'd be tempted to just run the 2 inner Duallys and leave the far outside one out....
Do they hit the bumper at all? Mine did on my Gen 1, and the cutouts were pretty scratched up when I removed them to trade in. Hopefully these keep the lights more inside the bumper. Thanks for the pics.

jsstalli

Reaction score
Looks great! I'd be tempted to just run the 2 inner Duallys and leave the far outside one out....
Do they hit the bumper at all? Mine did on my Gen 1, and the cutouts were pretty scratched up when I removed them to trade in. Hopefully these keep the lights more inside the bumper. Thanks for the pics.

The outside lights do touch the bumpers barely at the corner of the lights.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have measurement for the bracket?

This was a bracket a guy made on facebook.

"There is a bolt (13mm) at the top of the bumper joint. Remove it. That's where the tab goes. Place the bolt through the rounded end of the bracket and thread loose. Line up the middle hole and use a 1/4" stainless steel bolt, glass, lock washer and nut. Line up and through bolt with nut and washer facing wheel. Level bracket (I did use a hammer to tap the tabbed end up a bit on both sides) and tighten all bolts. Line up your lights and drill a hole for each bracket. Watch the middle light as the mounting bolt is there. Total cost is around $17.00"

j1AgxvP.jpg

vUg7pUG.jpg

AngDojO.jpg

b9IWfNg.jpg

v35t1Ey.jpg

TPmrWtL

OI7hc7o.jpg

4mbh9bT.jpg