OEM Fog light bracket….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dh2002

Reaction score
Kind of a weird idea I was wondering if anyone makes a bracket for the OEM Rigid fog lights that could be used to convert them into chase lights. I replaced the fog lights with Baja Desigas and was thinking of ways to use the original lights as to not waste them..

badclam

Reaction score
Rigid lights suck, and the waste was Ford putting them in your truck. They give you the illusion of having lights to help drive, without actually being bright enough to do any good, as you now know if you installed Baja Desigas in their place. Save them so you can pull your Bajas out when you trade it in.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a weird idea I was wondering if anyone makes a bracket for the OEM Rigid fog lights that could be used to convert them into chase lights. I replaced the fog lights with Baja Desigas and was thinking of ways to use the original lights as to not waste them..
I’ve actually been contemplating this. If you were to reposition then what would you consider the ideal position?

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This makes it sound like you may be S O L (anti nanny spelling)

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This makes it sound like you may be S O L (anti nanny spelling)

It would be hard to do with a bent sheet metal bracket sure. Machine a bracket and it’s a walk in the park.

OP
OP
dh2002

dh2002

Reaction score
I was thinking of marking bed/chase lights out of them. All my tools are in storage for awhile due to moving so fabricating something is not possible.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of marking bed/chase lights out of them. All my tools are in storage for awhile due to moving so fabricating something is not possible.
I’ve got a way in my head that should work out decently well. Would allow tip/tilt and then maybe have a single M8 or something on the bottom for mounting and rotation. Would probably set it up so the M8 could either thread into the part or be used as a stud in conjunction with a nut on the underside of whatever bracket. Hopefully I’ll have time next week to design and machine something to see if it works well or not.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a couple of tiny parts to make, but this is more or less all it takes.

Attachments

• IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 21