Rigid D2 alternatives??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venomns

Reaction score
So looks like I have my 20" picked out(Tuff) since I won't be using it too much and am looking for a fog light alternative to the rigid d2(can't justify the price) especially with moisture issues, etc. any good alternatives? Amazon prime would be best. ;)

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So looks like I have my 20" picked out(Tuff) since I won't be using it too much and am looking for a fog light alternative to the rigid d2(can't justify the price) especially with moisture issues, etc. any good alternatives? Amazon prime would be best. ;)

M&R. All my lights are from them and I get nothing but compliments. Check my build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
V

Venomns

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Bullydog looks like just led bars. Looking for flood and spot fogs

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bully dog has one like the dually. And from what I remember it was a pretty good price compared to rigid.

Than you can just get a rigid mount or up ur own.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have totron's with amber lenses.