Rhino vs Line-x

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called yesterday to see if I could drop my truck off, since I had a ride. Now there telling me they have to order the stuff to from Corporate to allow them to use Blue. They have every excuse in the book why they can't work. I think thats what is wrong with America. When I was a kid you were like "throw me the ball" Now thier like. I can't take the ball, my Insurance won't let me take the Tires off the Truck. I can't to it today I don't have the material. I asked what else do you do there? Nothing, just Line-x. Thats all you do and you don't stock the appropriate materials. I don't think they realize how important it is to have a ride to drop off your truck and then 5 hours later to pick it up! He said I could watch TV while I wait. Like I have time to do that, I need to get back to work so I can afford $800 to pay for my spray in Liner, You ********! Is this the same ass I will be supporting with my Obama dollars when he is out off a job, cause he didn't have the materials to spay my bed liner, and either closed his buseness or got laid off? I'm just saying!

Find another LineX dealer and go there when time permits. I would not let that shop touch my Rig surely there is another dealer close to you, trust me The Color LineX is well worth it!

GT Vemom

Reaction score
I called this place to have mine done and he had no issues of pulling the tires and spraying the rear wheel wells.

Line-X of Kenosha
9114 58th Place #400, Kenosha, WI
(262) 605-0444

I am going to have mine done in a couple of weeks.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to Linex.com and click "Locate a Dealer" in the upper left hand corner. It will show the dealers closest to you. Call another dealer.