Results: GLRE's Time Attack @ I 96 Speedway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then I'm not surprised Ted did so well. Ted es muy loco!

Ted ran very hard. If he didn't stop once to make a correction, he probably would have taken 1st. A few trucks lost time due to stopping.

And while the first trucks dealt with slicker conditions, the trucks at the rear got to deal with serious ruts so there were ongoing and constant challenges for all competitors.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I know best of 2 or 3 runs you get 3 runs first one could be considered practice but you take the fastest of two if that's your first run use it, just average the two fastest. ?

D

Deleted member 12951

Even though the mud was like driving on butter, my only regret of the conditions was the wall.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I know best of 2 or 3 runs you get 3 runs first one could be considered practice but you take the fastest of two if that's your first run use it, just average the two fastest. ?

Thats not how a time attack event works. A time Attack traditionally there is no practice you don't know whats ahead and you go as fast as you can. Because of the Jumps etc we allow practice. Then the timed event is 3 laps consecutively. Rewards those who are consistent.