Results: GLRE's Time Attack @ I 96 Speedway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the Drawing map of Mike's run hahahah Lotta stock blue fox shocks in the top ranks... Mike, Jordan (well 1/2 stock), Ted, Me, Jimmy... Not sayin, just sayin ;)

I think I was much faster Saturday after getting a few laps in. My Sunday run wasn't pushed nearly as hard, just focused on staying on course. Also, witnessing Mike & Ted's runs just prior to me led me to want to actually finish in 1 piece too :supergay:

Big credit to Jordan for getting a Screw into contention, and driving with 1 arm, and in broke ass 2wd, and while getting a...

Last edited:

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big congratulations to all the drivers! I must say, I'm pretty proud that the Midwest Dirt Mafia (MDM) represented so well.

I had no doubt in my mind that Sitdown, PW and Big Blue were going to go balls to the wall on this. Mike has proven a stock Raptor can do amazing things. Big congrats to him on his well deserved prize.

Congrats as well to Keith and Tvibe (sorry I don't know you!).

While I wasn't there, this seemed to be a typical GLRE event. Well organized, well executed, and supported by amazing sponsors. Great job to all involved.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big congratulations to all the drivers! I must say, I'm pretty proud that the Midwest Dirt Mafia (MDM) represented so well.

I had no doubt in my mind that Sitdown, PW and Big Blue were going to go balls to the wall on this. Mike has proven a stock Raptor can do amazing things. Big congrats to him on his well deserved prize.

Congrats as well to Keith and Tvibe (sorry I don't know you!).

While I wasn't there, this seemed to be a typical GLRE event. Well organized, well executed, and supported by amazing sponsors. Great job to all involved.

Tvibe is Ted

fingermalone

Reaction score
I have a list of shout-outs:

First…GLRE. Thanks for conjuring up this event and all the legwork to put it together. You create events and environments for me to enjoy my truck and meet great people.

To all my friends old and new, sharing stories, pictures, breaking bread, and of course the sake is just as much fun as the driving.

Last to my Midwest Dirt Mafia (MDM) group, you guys help me with my truck and you treat me and my wife like family. Congrats to Mike (Big Blue), Jordan and Tom… you showed me what a Raptor and a big set of balls can do. (I have the Raptor….working on getting bigger balls!)