Remington Model 700 Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fred--whatever do you mean? Are you makeing an implication that "moi" did not know that a long action takeoff (injection molded no less) would not work on a short action rifle?

Please answer--everyone else get the pop corn this is going to get good. You are going to witness someone getting an education with respect to the specifics of the Remingtion 700 action and its clones. Love it when someone calls me out!:pokeowned:

Fred what area would you like to go into first you pick one and explain to the best of your ability then we will go from there:

Action Trueing
Action Bluprinting
Bedding Overview
Bedding Specifics -- including the importance of using "pillars"
Pillar Composition
Barrel Type
Barrel Length
Barrel Chambering-- i.e. process of indicating in the barrel prior to cutting the chamber etc.
Firing Pin Mainspring Housing Modifications
Trigger Selection
Crown Type
Importance Of Glued On 1pc Base

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred--whatever do you mean? Are you makeing an implication that "moi" did not know that a long action takeoff (injection molded no less) would not work on a short action rifle?

Please answer--everyone else get the pop corn this is going to get good. You are going to witness someone getting an education with respect to the specifics of the Remingtion 700 action and its clones. Love it when someone calls me out!:pokeowned:

Fred what area would you like to go into first you pick one and explain to the best of your ability then we will go from there:

Action Trueing
Action Bluprinting
Bedding Overview
Bedding Specifics -- including the importance of using "pillars"
Pillar Composition
Barrel Type
Barrel Length
Barrel Chambering-- i.e. process of indicating in the barrel prior to cutting the chamber etc.
Firing Pin Mainspring Housing Modifications
Trigger Selection
Crown Type
Importance Of Glued On 1pc Base

I was referring to myself not you. About ME making some comments since I am obviously not the gun expert you are ...I am not calling you out..so stand down! Sounds like you are just looking for some action or to show your gun knowledge...

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is for fun--play along. No fun now... Have a different name on the other site. Going to have fun there but under a different name. Cannot get through the Firewall here.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is for fun--play along. No fun now... Have a different name on the other site. Going to have fun there but under a different name. Cannot get through the Firewall here.

On the other Forum as well...looking to learn a lot on both Forums.

I could not get through our firewall on the WF, but they went in an it is not blocked anymore...I have the same name on the WF as well.

btw- my wife's Audi and my Truck has never looked so good...thanks for all your insight and help on protecting and cleaning a vehicle...it is so much easier to keep them clean..

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look what you started Tucker...You already got Busa with a ring side seat...

Boss is just seeing how thick my skin is..it is all fun...

Were all family anyway...