rear end collision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it....however, this might be just as effective...IJS.

Knowing full well what potential a claymore mine has, I must say I'm a fan. I need to find me one of these...or one that has fallen off the back of the truck!

:devilfinger:

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to overdo the fun at the OP's misfortune....but....

If the Claymore replica idea isn't workin, this is another alternative.... might even dress it up with something in the optional bag... If they hit ya with this on your truck, it serves the mofos right.

Attachments

• Bobs_bumper_dumper_large_sized.jpg
    Bobs_bumper_dumper_large_sized.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 118

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^I would agree literally and figuratively too (haha, I guess)

But I am seriously trying to point out to OP and anyone else wanting to avoid rear-end collision damage to check out the Sparebumper. It's awesome and functions as a fully working Hitch Step too.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it....however, this might be just as effective...IJS.

Knowing full well what potential a claymore mine has, I must say I'm a fan. I need to find me one of these...or one that has fallen off the back of the truck!

:devilfinger:

You guys laugh But in 2004 the army sent down a safety msg about not putting claymores on the front of your hmmwv they had pics to. so some *******'s did it:wtf2:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no shit...claymores go on the back of the truck...the rockets go on the front bumper....jeez zzz.