Really stupid employee hit my Raptor on payday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how dumb can you be. I understand accidents happen but you should really be more careful around the boss's truck especially on pay day. I can't even understand how it happened. He was parked next to me and cut his truck to much and hit the corner of my rear bumper. I guess the only choice I really have is to get a new rear bumper that matches my front Race R. Lol. 3eca28222c5797472434a8ee93400a09.jpg35d129e13288e33d180db0307899d9fd.jpga868ec2ebd565b7f8f9ba9fc20c49b60.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I forgot to mention that his Nissan Titan didn't fair nearly as well as the Raptor. From his rear passenger door to the front of his tire is totally smashed in. You can definitely tell the difference in build quality. Then he actually had the balls to tell me he'd try to buff out the bumper and buy touch up paint and paint the bed that was gouged. ya ok. :flipthebird:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really can't stand how easily these bumpers wreck the paint when hit lightly on the corner like that. Mine got nicked ever so slightly in that same spot and it was just enough to reach up and take a chip out of the paint. The bumper itself is fine. Not even a scratch on it and it appears to have flexed right back into position because it's not really any different from left to right.

The damage is only visible when you look for it but I'm still planning to use it to justify the purchase of wider bedsides in the rear.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like someone needs to be fired.......
If he wasn't one of my best carpenters he would be. I lost my mind on him. I actually felt kinda bad because he looked like he was going to cry. Lol.

I really can't stand how easily these bumpers wreck the paint when hit lightly on the corner like that. Mine got nicked ever so slightly in that same spot and it was just enough to reach up and take a chip out of the paint. The bumper itself is fine. Not even a scratch on it and it appears to have flexed right back into position because it's not really any different from left to right.

The damage is only visible when you look for it but I'm still planning to use it to justify the purchase of wider bedsides in the rear.

I know I can't believe it popped up like that and took the paint off. That's the thing that pissed me off the most. I was excited about the new bumper I was going to order then I saw that shit.

Give the employee a break, he/she was probably just in awe staring at your beautiful raptor and was stuck in a trance. Get them to pay your deductible and detail the underneath of it with a toothbrush!!
Shit I made him call his insurance right away then I had a concrete patio that had to be removed today so I switched things up and he was the jackhammer guy today. Lol.

Fired!!! Lol

I went with almost making him cry instead. it was a lot more fun plus every time he complains about something I ask him to do I can say "remember that time you hit my ******* Raptor". Lol. The best part is I have ten other trucks that were in the lot but he picked mine to hit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope he is a better employee than a driver. And he doesn't drive company vehicles.
If he wasn't he'd be severely hurt or fired. Or both. Lol. Unfortunately he does drive my trucks. Then he had the balls to ask me if he could use one of my trucks until his was fixed. I think he may have hit his head too. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets be honest, it was a mistake. He didn't do it on purpose but it was stupid. Here are my thoughts.

Ultimately he is responsible. He feels bad but he was driving and most likely careless at the time. As the boss, park in your own extra wide spot. If there isn't one make him make one ! Lol.

This shouldn't go through insurance though they probably tagged it because he called today anyway so it should be looked in to.

Now for the bumper, get a new matching one ! Lol. You should get a quote to fix the truck, have the driver pay that amount toward your new bumper and call it a day.

Good news is it was payday, you paid him so you know he has the money to fix it lol.

Yes it was a stupid mistake, it was careless and surely frustrating on your end but I'm sure he feels bad about it and is a little stressed, this doesn't make him stupid.

I feel bad for him and of course yourself.