ray101381 wraps his truck ... I am a witness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was the first one they did... and thats a fact! I'm not sure how long it took them to do Ray's since he has a SCab... but my SCrew took them 14 hours. I don't think garbage work would even be half that time!

Ya, you got to consider the source... ha ha

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brandon,

I know you were the 1st and ray was 2nd. I will be next. Thank you for leading the way and introducing us to Adam and Nick.

I was the first one they did... and thats a fact! I'm not sure how long it took them to do Ray's since he has a SCab... but my SCrew took them 14 hours. I don't think garbage work would even be half that time!

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm a very **** and picky person and trust me when i say that the job was very well done, and i can't say enough good things about 34wraps, adam and nick, and also jason at accent tint, they're hospitality, professionalism, and just being nice people goes a long way. i'd pay double what i paid and i'd probably still be ecstatic. it took about 13.5 to do mine, since i had the flares and bumpers wrapped the time made up from the experience wrapping EOD's truck was cancelled out by more complex wrapping for the flares and bumpers