Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a bit curious of the 2018 or 2019 Raptor. Correct me if I got this wrong but I think the 2010 Raptor was a 5.4L V8 then the following year the famous 6.2L V8 was introduced. Seems Ford PR has been consistent that this 3.5L HO V6 is the future but has there been "any" indication they'll introduce yet another engine or a "bigger" version of the 2017 engine? All speculation, I know, but this is what is great about the inter webs...

Last edited:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a bit curious of the 2018 or 2019 Raptor. Correct me if I got this wrong but I think the 2010 Raptor was a 5.4L V8 then the following year the famous 6.2L V8 was introduced. Seems Ford PR has been consistent that this 3.5L HO V6 is the future but has there been "any" indication they'll introduce yet another engine or a "bigger" version of the 2017 engine? All speculation, I know, but this is what is great about the inter webs...

No idea. Let me check one of the 50,000 threads we already have on that and I'll get back with you.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea. Let me check one of the 50,000 threads we already have on that and I'll get back with you.

ha..touche' -- yes, i read thru some of them but I quickly lose interest when the threads turns to ****. Am hoping for more thoughtful posts from those in-the-know.... but that seems to be wishful thinking.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be all electric. But the 2021 model will have the bigger battery pack, so anyone who isn't just going to the mall and back is going to wait for those.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be all electric. But the 2021 model will have the bigger battery pack, so anyone who isn't just going to the mall and back is going to wait for those.

lol..well thanks for reinforcing this statement:

...quickly lose interest when the threads turns to ****

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter