Raptor tearing it up on pavement at SEMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've put my 13 in off road mode, then held down the traction control for a full minute (stopwatched) trust me, the traction control is still there.

Anybody see the rear suspension? Looks not stock and definitely cut the bed.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my tuner told me

It is all left stock but the improved throttle opening is helping power through the TCS more so than stock. We can shut it off but then its permanent. You can still turn it off manually.

JimIII

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

This was my tuner told me

It is all left stock but the improved throttle opening is helping power through the TCS more so than stock. We can shut it off but then its permanent. You can still turn it off manually.

JimIII

I think to get it completly off you need to be on offroad mode, will disable airbags abs and tcs
e3yhaju2.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the fact the '13 was consistently jumping higher than the older one. That is until that lunatic got in the older one at the end there in that video. Gotta love the new reinforced frames on these '13s on up. :fuckyea: