Raptor Stolen in the Redondo/Torrence CA Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was my truck that got stolen. It's probably in a shipping container headed for Australia or Brazil as I write this, but thanks for spreading the word. I own guns and I am not afraid to use them, and because of this, I'm glad I didn't catch them . Somebody would have taken a bullet and who knows, could have been me.
White is kinda growing on me anyways.
I'm wondering how much of the 8K in aftermarkets I had, AAA will pay me for. I have receipts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
BC....dude I feel for ya. I had my old GMC truck stolen right before I bought my Raptor and dealing with the insurance was completely horrible. I hope it isn't the same for you and that you can get a new.one quickly and painlessly. For those of.you who haven't had a vehicle stolen...the insurance likes.to act like you did it until you.prove otherwise...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BC good luck with dealing with the insurance company and getting your 2013 ordered. I do feel your pain, and I know I would have shot ******* if caught them stealing my baby.

BTW-White is awesome.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the ******(s) that stole it will die a horrible death................ I can't stand ******* thieves!!

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
Probably none of my business but how did they steal it and where? Any broke glass on floor?

From what he told me the there were no clue's. No broken glass, no parts on the ground nothing. I had a Revelco anti-theft device installed on my truck yesterday:893karatesmiley-thu:and the installer told me thieves will often punch out the door lock to get in & only takes a couple minutes to start the vehicle from the wires under the dash.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not necessarily on newer vehicles. since the vehicle is equipped with a transponder, car thieves have programs that will read the code and then transmit it so the vehicle will start. it can be done from a laptop plugged into the obd2 in a matter of 1or 2 minutes. much better to have a hidden toggle switch on the starter wire.