Raptor Stolen in the Redondo/Torrence CA Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
The wheels/tires are actually Goodyear Duratracs on black Walker Evans wheels. Also the side step rails were removed. While on the subject of theft, What are people using for anti-theft???

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right now, it's Garage kept & protect with lots of Firearms. Yea I need to install Lo-Jack or something. I never been fan of beeping alarms since no-body really pays attention to them anymore.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The wheels/tires are actually Goodyear Duratracs on black Walker Evans wheels. Also the side step rails were removed. While on the subject of theft, What are people using for anti-theft???

I got an email blast on it, so I decided to put it on here. Hope you find it.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My vehicles are incredibly safe at my house, but as exposed as anyone else when I drive somewhere. Watching that Viper video pretty much convinced me to do this.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isnt this what insurance is for? Let the ******* have it...I'll just get a 2013.

Sent from my iPad mini using RaptorTalk

HSDMORGAN

Reaction score
Isnt this what insurance is for? Let the ******* have it...I'll just get a 2013.

Sent from my iPad mini using RaptorTalk

True but what a downer when you order a truck with all the options you want & don't want, Wait 2 or 3 months for it to be made just to have some Idiot rip it off. It's not like the insurance co will pull up in your driveway the next day with a new truck. Im not the owner but I have ben friends with him my whole life & can only imagine how i would feel it it was my Raptor that was stolen.