Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loneraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went up to a NTB the other day to have stock tires removed from my stock rims. Ended up selling the whole set rims and tires to a guy in a black screw, his plate says T raptur

On the way back to my place for him to get the lugs saw a silver screw at the light turning into my apartment complex in cedar park.

I also don't count the race red one in my complex that is my buddy's.

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I-84 West in Hartford CT, blue screw blew pass me... I was in the orange screw

Then route 4 in Farmington CT saw a black Scab

If you guys are on here let's do a CT raptor meet

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black SCAB near Lander, WY around 3:30 PM this afternoon (highway 789). And just before that a Blue SCAB/Screw (not sure) driving northeast towards Riverton pulling a small work type trailer. I think I've seen the blue one before but not the black one. They are few and far between around here. There's always a Red Screw (2012 I believe) parked in downtown Riverton. Anyone on here from my area??? I doubt it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wednesday, san jose, turning on to keily st about 12:25. black crew with 4 big lights on aftermarket bumper......

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok this blue raptor has a license tag that says BADRAP. Florida tad. In daytona beach today. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355625996.925637.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355625996.925637.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 93