Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one on the street for the first time ever today. It was a black SuperCrew westbound US72 in Athens, AL.

Just barely caught a glimpse, so not sure if it had graphics.

Didn't really look menacing though.

Saw my second one today. Race red SuperCrew northbound I65 around AL mile marker 362

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a black scab 2010 or possibly 11 with ADD front and rear bumpers at Duke Field Air Base (basically Eglin AFB) today. Nice truck especially with dual 40" Rigid light bars in the front! New Mexico plates so far from home apparently.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen two in two days here in Austin.. both on MoPac.

First was a black SCAB with a missing tailgate. Seemed stock though I couldnt' really tell.

Second was a white SCREW?? (he was behind me)..

Nice to see more of them out and about.

~BGM

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a total of six raptors including mine in my neighborhood alone. 7 hills area
3 - black raptors
1 - white raptor
1 - Orange raptor
Living in Las Vegas you see at least one a day.

PS94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I think I live in the Raptor Capital of the world. If I don't see 3-4 when i drive through my town of 55,000 I feel special!!

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....saw my third one in Nashville at Green Hills Mall last night. Orange SuperCrew.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw probably the best looking Raptor yet, ( other than mine since I own it :-0 )

In West Houston, heading East on Westheimer turning north on Eldridge around noon.

It was Black, probably mid or top perch, but it had neon green graphics on the front F O R D Lettering, and Raptor 3D emblems on the side and tailgate. It reminded me of GraveDigger.

If this person is on the forum, I would love to get a closer look at this work of art. I wonder how neon green would look on Terrain?

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw probably the best looking Raptor yet, ( other than mine since I own it :-0 )

In West Houston, heading East on Westheimer turning north on Eldridge around noon.

It was Black, probably mid or top perch, but it had neon green graphics on the front F O R D Lettering, and Raptor 3D emblems on the side and tailgate. It reminded me of GraveDigger.

If this person is on the forum, I would love to get a closer look at this work of art. I wonder how neon green would look on Terrain?

I was right around there at that time but that wasn't me. I want to see that rig though. Sounds interesting.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hmmm! You know you might do a little digging there. You know one of the Gravedigger drivers lives in Tomball. Just a thought if it had some similarities.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just god home from a job down under and was greeted by the exciting sight of my silver Scab under the car port (can’t get it in to the garage and still get out of the truck)
And then Garrett called telling me that my replacement rear springs and the last items for my stage 4 will be on the way.
It’s a great day!