Raptor seats in the Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazur

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2017 Raptor will have the same seats as the Platinum? Mainly the leather quality and the massage seats. The order guide just calls out "Heated / cooled 10-way power driver and passenger seat with power lumbar" for both, if you get the 802A package.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they're the multi-contour seats. Seems dumb that they're not offered as an option at least.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
What you read is what you get. No massaging feature. As far as "multi-contour", I don't believe so. I'm sure they'll be bolstered to keep your ass from moving around too much, but they're not Recaros.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
The 802A seats are like the Platinum seats. There is a slightly lighter gray trim on them. I haven't heard anything about them having the massaging function however.

Shepherd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what the non-leather seats will be like. I'll probably order the 801, though...