Raptor seats in the Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your 350? I would imagine that the whole line of current trucks would share the same cooling system. Hopefully they're all better than the current trucks.

Sorry. GT350

J. Dub

Reaction score
Now that the configurator is out and you can configure one I am sad about the following:

-No mention of massaged seats
-No glass roof on 2-door raptor. Only on supercrew

Shit.

J. Dub

Reaction score
No massage seats... Sad

Now that the configurator is open on ford.com we don't get massage seats despite optioning it out fully to a 65,000 dollar vehicle. Sad

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them in my current vehicle and I'm not going to miss them much at all. The heated steering wheel and seats is the good stuff.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure Raptor seats are bolstered specifically for the Raptor and are very different than the platinum seats.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that the configurator is out and you can configure one I am sad about the following:

-No mention of massaged seats
-No glass roof on 2-door raptor. Only on supercrew

Shit.

You started your own thread and updated this thread just to tell everyone you're sad about not having the option of massaging seats. Thanks for all your added input. :rolleyes:

Furthermore, there is no "glass roof" being offered either. Do a little research.

Lastly, all of this information was accessible a long while ago from order sheets.