Raptor Round Up- Nevada and Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AOVET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a an amazing time..got a lot of air and it felt so gooood to see what the Raptor could do with a little encouragement of the throttle. We had a great time and Thanks to those involved that volunteered and sponsored the Roundup.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My video will be up in aboot 3 years at this rate. 21% downloaded and 1,081 minutes till completion. Gotta love satellite internet. It wont have a cool AWOL Nation song in it ether, but I do have aboot five different angles footage was shot from.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was great meeting the guys from the forum. The VORE person told me they thought it was cool when our whole convoy of Raptors came pulling down the main road. I think about 8-9 trucks from FRF made the drive in from Ford Country.

I have lots of pics to upload, but I'm still in Vegas. There will also be a bunch of professional pics online. The photographer that asked permission to take photos of my Raptor told me where they would be posted. I'll send links once the pics are posted.

I can't wait to see all of the GoPro videos from the dry lake bed. Turf Tamer and LvRaptor both taped some of our action. It took two very long car washes to get off the mud!

We went back to VORE a few minutes before 2:00. There were Raptors on the track, but the gates were closed and no one was standing there to open them. Only a handful of Raptors were in the parking lot, so we headed back to the hotel.

It was a lot of fun. The course was cool and had some good jumps for catching air. They really need to build more and longer tracks. CORE in Colorado has the right idea (their long desert track is 15 miles). Maybe I'll catch the next Round-Up in Arizona if I can work things out.

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Isurvive for taking us out to the dry lake bed. Sorry about the rock or dirt clump. Glad there was no damage! I wish my video came out better, but a lot of it was covered in mud. Ill see what I can put together with all the footage

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again Isurvive for taking us out to the dry lake bed. Sorry about the rock or dirt clump. Glad there was no damage! I wish my video came out better, but a lot of it was covered in mud. Ill see what I can put together with all the footage

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No worries about the meteor! Scared us more than anything. Guess the Raptors really are tough! We put on a good show for the folks at the lake bed. If it weren't for some of the rutted sections, we could really have gone flat out.

You guys convinced me it's time for a GoPro HD.

I should have looked harder to find you guys at 2:00 when I made it back to VORE. I was lucky that my third turn on the track in the morning session was unlimited - the VORE co-pilot was having so much fun, she let me go until I had enough.