Raptor Round Up- Nevada and Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was there 8-10:30. A blast. There goes my OEM skid plate. lol. Time 4 another upgrade! Stand by for Vimeo Video.

jvrptr23

Reaction score
had a blast! great to meet some frf folks! turf tamer, nice chatting with ya man! Im glad they let us push our trucks a little bit. hope some of ya got some air!

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had a blast! great to meet some frf folks! turf tamer, nice chatting with ya man! Im glad they let us push our trucks a little bit. hope some of ya got some air!

Had a blast too man, they reopened the track to owners two minutes after you left. I got to run like 8 laps in a row before the they called me off. I'm up loading pics and the Gopro vids will come next week. Anyone with pics post them up in the Post-run section.

jvrptr23

Reaction score
Had a blast too man, they reopened the track to owners two minutes after you left. I got to run like 8 laps in a row before the they called me off. I'm up loading pics and the Gopro vids will come next week. Anyone with pics post them up in the Post-run section.

nice!! :headbang: im sure you made the most out of it!

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!! :headbang: im sure you made the most out of it!

Yea, it was the best session of the day without question. The first two laps they had the test trucks on the track , but then they pulled them off and let out two of the Vore off road trucks. So for six laps it was just me and the two Vore trucks tearing it up.

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was good meeting everyone. We had a pretty good time with Turf Tamer in the desert and "not so dry" lake bed just south of the track. Got some good video of us and will edit and post up later. Turf tamer got some good video too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2