Raptor motor in a Lincoln

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sigh, indeed:

Really, bro... try that link that I provided before. Once you go through the program, life will be so much easier...

Low production. Out of production for decades. Do you not know what these terms mean?

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low production. Out of production for decades. Do you not know what these terms mean?
Do you? Any car/configuration with over a million examples made doesn't qualify for being called "low production". As for production dates, the FWD Impala SS was available through the 2009 model year, and the Cadillac STS was available through 2010. The Cadillac DTS through 2011.

Remind me what decade it is, again?

Again, I never said the FWD V8 configuration was common... just that it's not "extremely uncommon".

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you? Any car/configuration with over a million examples made doesn't qualify for being called "low production". As for production dates, the FWD Impala SS was available through the 2009 model year, and the Cadillac STS was available through 2010. The Cadillac DTS through 2011.

Remind me what decade it is, again?

Again, I never said the FWD V8 configuration was common... just that it's not "extremely uncommon".

You can't seriously think they sold a million Cadillan STSs or Impala SSs? My god man. Get a grip.

Also, I'm not even sure the STS was front wheel drive.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't seriously think they sold a million Cadillan STSs or Impala SSs? My god man. Get a grip.
Are you going out of your way to be obtuse? I never said they did. I said the configuration, as in, FWD V8s, has sold over a million copies. So... far from "extremely uncommon".

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you going out of your way to be obtuse? I never said they did. I said the configuration, as in, FWD V8s, has sold over a million copies. So... far from "extremely uncommon".

You are really stretching, bro.

And I just checked. I was right. The STS was rear wheel drive. All wheel drive in some models.

Some guru you are.

:lol2:

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are really stretching, bro.

And I just checked. I was right. The STS was rear wheel drive. All wheel drive in some models.

Some guru you are.

:lol2:
I want to demonstrate something to you, see if you can learn something: regarding the STS, I was wrong.

There. That wasn't so hard.

Now, regarding the rest of it, I'm not wrong; you are. You can admit it, it'll be okay, I promise.

Also, I never claimed to be a guru.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to demonstrate something to you, see if you can learn something: regarding the STS, I was wrong.

There. That wasn't so hard.

Now, regarding the rest of it, I'm not wrong; you are. You can admit it, it'll be okay, I promise.

Also, I never claimed to be a guru.

When I'm wrong I will be the first to admit it. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath... wait... on second thought... why don't you go ahead and start holding your breath :ROFLJest:

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I'm wrong I will be the first to admit it. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath... wait... on second thought... why don't you go ahead and start holding your breath :ROFLJest:
...and once more, we see that you're full of shit... I have proven you wrong several times on several points, and you have yet to admit any of it. :ROFLJest: